Equities offer a huge return potential and therefore are among the most popular investment options, however bonds are less risky and many of our clients prefer this type of fixed income result.
With most of the central banks giving next to zero interest rate on deposits this is a great saving alternative. Yokohama Daisan Management can also suggest corporate hybrid bonds or high yield bonds that can give you higher return on the bond market but are shorter term and a higher risk.
Our experts in the bond market will suggest you select from:
• Corporate bonds
• Mature and emerging sectors
• Bonds in different currencies
• Government bonds – like US 30Y T-Bond, US 2Y T-Note, US 10Y T-Note, Euro Bund, Euro BOBL, UK Gilt, Japan Govt. Bond, etc.
• Coupons (fixed or floating)
• Quality or subordinated rankings